- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property In a Popular Location
- Two Generous Reception Rooms one with Feature Fireplace and French Doors to Rear
- Dining Kitchen with High and Low Levels Units
- Three Well Proportioned Bedroom (two with built in robes)
- Bathroom and Separate WC
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Within Easy Commuting Distance to Both Belfast and Lisburn
- Close to Leading Schools such as Rathmore Grammar School and Hunter House College
- Early Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached property is situated in this popular residential locality close to the centre of Dunmurry and convenient to the local Primary School. Tastefully presented all the way through providing light and bright accommodation.
The property offers three well-proportioned bedrooms across the first floor, a floored roofspace accessed via a fixed staircase, uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and a generous lawned rear garden with driveway parking for multiple vehicles to the side.
Recent sales in this locality have proved extremely popular and we are confident that prospective purchasers will be suitably impressed upon an internal inspection. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate Floor
- 3.64m x 3.64m (11' 11" x 11' 11")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 4.02m (11' 11" x 13' 2")
Feature fire place, wooden suround, electric fire, double doors to rear
- 3.04m x 2.31m (9' 12" x 7' 7")
Stainless Steel sink and drainer, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, 4 ring hob, electric oven, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, housing for fridge freezer, pvc door to rear
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.36m x 3.65m (11' 0" x 11' 12")
Built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 3.36m (9' 9" x 11' 0")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.73m x 2.29m (8' 11" x 7' 6")
- Panel bath, telephone shower, hot press, wash hand basin, floor to ceiling tiles
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC, floor to ceiling tiles, ceramic tiled floor
- 3.63m x 3.41m (11' 11" x 11' 2")
Average, velux window, spotlighting, access via fixed staircase, eves storage
- Gardens in lawn to front and enclosed gardens to rear.
LOCATION: Approaching Dunmurry from Derriaghy turn right into Ulster Avenue which then becomes Glenburn Road, No 120 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »