This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A deceptively spacious family home set on a beautiful and tranquil site
- Almost 3000 sq.ft of flexible and well laid out accommodation
- Stunning countryside views and enjoyable scenery from most rooms in the house
- Completely private central courtyard that is a real suntrap
- Accessed via a long lane through quarried rock and shrubs
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with space for entertaining and dining
- Modern white kitchen with open plan dining and patio doors to feature decking
- Large utility room with access to a WC and the integral garage
- Cosy sitting room with a multi-fuel stove
- Formal lounge with a feature fireplace
- Four double bedrooms – two with en-suite wet rooms
- Family bathroom with a modern white suite and a Jacuzzi style bath
- Integral garage with a roller door
- Oil fired central heating, fully double glazed and a pressurised water system
- Beautiful and mature site with rockeries and lawns to enjoy
- Excellent parking facilities and space for trailers etc
- Only 25 minutes from Belfast and close to Crossgar and Ballynahinch
This charming and very deceptive bungalow is an absolute delight and comes with an excellent standard of presentation both inside and out. It is approached by a sweeping driveway lined with mature shrubs and quarried rock. It is conveniently located only two miles from the market town of Ballynahinch and four miles from Crossgar so is within close proximity to bustling towns and excellent transport links, whilst enjoying a particularly pleasant and tranquil location.
On entering the home you will immediately notice the bright and welcoming atmosphere, the mixture of comfortable reception accommodation combined with practical family living and very adaptable accommodation that will suit either the young family or retiring couple alike.
The accommodation comprises a large hall with a dining area that can be accessed from both sides of the house and leads to the private courtyard, a spacious and modern white kitchen with further dining space and access to a raised decked area, a fitted utility room with access to the garage and guest WC, a cosy lounge with a multi-fuel stove, a formal lounge, a family bathroom with a modern white suite and four double bedrooms – two of which benefit from en-suite wet rooms.
The grounds of the property are an absolute treat with beauty in every direction. The mature trees, shrubs and rockeries and endless views are sure to make life here a pleasure. There is an abundance of parking and the garage has plenty of space for any garden tools or children’s toys.
Crossgar and Ballynahinch are close by with everything you could need from shops, restaurants and even a challenging nine hole golf course. A recently opened nature trail around the Crossgar Monastery boasts a 1.5 mile walk in beautiful surrounding to enjoy.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
Entrance Hall 24’10” x 11’10”
Kitchen 17’1” x 15’7”
Utility Room 9’1” x 7’2”
Living Room 15’6” x 10’9”
Lounge 15’6” x 14’4”
Bedroom 1 15’6” x 11’4”
Bedroom 2 12’9” x 10’7”
Bedroom 3 13’6” x 8’10”
Bedroom 4 13’5” x 8’9”
Bathroom 11’7” x 6’5”
Garage 17’10” x 19’9”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
(in last 30 days)
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »