- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- This Property Offers Isolation at Its Finest Within the Conservation Area and on The Shore of Lough Gullion
- Super Family Home on Secluded Private Site of Circa 10 Acres Including Surrounding Lawns & Land (approximately 5 acres in bog land)
- Stunning Country Views to Lough Gullion Over Open Countryside
- Impressive Reception Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- Lounge & Formal Dining Room
- Entertainment Sized Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Living & Dining Room
- Rear Hall to Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room & Walk-in Robe (Bedroom with External Disabled Access)
- Three Further Double Bedrooms all with Ensuites
- Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout by the Current Owners
- Oil Fired Under Floor Central Heating to the Ground Floor, Radiators Upstairs/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Double Garage & Excellent Stone Parking & Turning Areas for Several Cars
- Within Minutes off the Main Motorway Network, Lurgan & Many Other Local Towns & the Amenites they have to offer
Additional InformationThis super family home occupies a delightful rural site with circa 10 acres of land on the shore of Lough Gullion within the conservation area and with beautiful country views. It offers self isolation at its finest!
The property has excellent parking space and a detached double garage. The property is well presented throughout and comprises; three reception rooms, large modern fitted kitchen with every day living space, utility room and downstairs bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite shower room. On the first floor there are three excellent sized bedrooms, all with ensuites and a family bathroom.
Situated within close proximity to the lough shore and only a few minutes away from Lurgan town centre and approx 5 minutes from the M1 motorway network, this property is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of potential of purchasers.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, uPVC double glazed doors to rear.
- 4.85m x 4.27m (15' 11" x 14' 0")
(at widest points). Marble fireplace with granite hearth, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double doors and glazing from hall to . . .
- ENTERTAINMENT SIZED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 9.93m x 4.75m (32' 7" x 15' 7")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, integrated cooker and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, island unit with granite work surface, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.81m (15' 11" x 12' 6")
Sandstone fireplace, ceramic tiled floor, feature ceiling, double uPVC doors to rear.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to side.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 1.78m (10' 6" x 5' 10")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, walk-in robe, uPVC double doors to side.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Marble staircase to . . .
- Shelved hotpress, meter cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.48m (12' 5" x 11' 5")
Access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.69m x 4.9m (18' 8" x 16' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, free standing bath on feet with telephone hand shower, vanity unit with storage and wash hand basin, feature radiator, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Rough stone laneway to pillars and entrance gates to excellent light stone parking and turning area for several cars. Spacious site with surrounding lawns to the front, side and rear bordered by trees and hedging, paved patio area to the side, outside light.
- MATCHING DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.53m x 6.4m (21' 5" x 21' 0")
Twin up and over doors, power and light, Beam vacuum system, oil fired boiler.
Heading from Belfast, exit M1 at junction 10. Turn right at roundabout signs for Lough Neagh onto Charlestown Road. At the end of the road turn right onto Derrytrasna Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »