12 Windermere Avenue,
Belfast, BT8 6SZ
5 Bed Detached House
Last listed at Asking price £295,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- A beautiful five bedroom detached property situated in the four winds area of South Belfast
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage and a downstairs W.C.
- Bright and spacious living area with a feature fireplace leading to the dining area
- Modern kitchen benefitting from built in appliances with space for a further living & dining area
- Spacious landing area with storage space
- Master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room and built in storage
- A further four bedrooms, one with built in storage
- Family bathroom with modern four piece suite
- Paved area to the front allowing for off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and a patio area
- Integrated garage plumbed for white goods
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location to local amenities like Forestside Shopping centre & Tescos Newtownbreda
- Fantastic catchment area for leading schools in the area
An impressive five bedroom detached property situated in the sought-after Four Winds area of South Belfast, offering an exquisite blend of comfort and convenience.
Downstairs, you'll be greeted by a welcoming entrance hall, complete with convenient under-stair storage and a downstairs WC. The ground floor seamlessly flows into a bright and spacious living area featuring a feature fireplace and extends into the dining area. The kitchen boasts integrated appliances and ample room for additional dining and living space. French doors lead you to the rear garden.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom, complete with an en-suite and built-in storage. A further four bedrooms, one of which has built in storage and another currently serves as an office space. The family bathroom impresses with its four-piece suite, ensuring convenience for the entire household.
The property benefits from a paved area to the front allowing for off street parking and a rear garden laid in lawn and a patio area, perfect for relaxing and enjoying a family BBQ. This property also boasts an integrated garage, plumbed for white goods, gas fired central heating and fully double glazed throughout allowing for that cosy feeling all year round.
Windermere Avenue is a fantastic area to live. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Ballymaconaghy Road ensuring easy access to the City Centre and close to amenities including Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco's Newtownbreda and the fabulous Four Winds restaurant. Schools for all ages are in the surrounding area and public transport is just a short walk away.
Your Next Move...
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall 1.32m x 3.78m (4'4 x 12'5)
- Living Room 4.62m x 3.38m (15'2 x 11'1)
- Dining Room 2.87m x 2.84m (9'5 x 9'4)
- Kitchen/Dining 6.07m x 3.96m (19'11 x 13'0)
- Downstairs WC 0.97m x 1.60m (3'2 x 5'3)
- Master Bedroom 2.97m x 3.33m (9'9 x 10'11)
- En-suite 2.26m x 1.27m (7'5 x 4'2)
- Bedroom 2 3.00m x 2.79m (9'10 x 9'2)
- Bedroom 3 2.90m x 3.53m (9'6 x 11'7)
- Bedroom 4 2.92m x 2.51m (9'7 x 8'3)
- Office/Bedroom 5 2.79m x 1.96m (9'2 x 6'5)
- Family Bathroom 2.79m x 2.72m (9'2 x 8'11)
- Integrated Garage 2.92m x 4.52m (9'7 x 14'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.