- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous & recently refurbished semi-detached property located in Stranmillis
- Chain free, well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- New roofs, windows and uPVC guttering and soffits to the house and garage
- Newly installed gas fired central heating and a completely rewired throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a wooden floor and under stair storage
- Spacious living and dining room with a bay window and a feature fireplace
- Fantastic kitchen/diner with feature floor tiles, a wall mounted TV and patio doors to the garden
- Useful cloak space accessed off the living and dining room
- Three bedrooms – two benefiting from fitted slide robes
- Bathroom with a modern white three piece suite
- Floored roof space with a skylight accessed via a Slingsby style ladder
- Gas fired central heating & newly fitted double glazed windows
- Detached garage with flooring, light & power and a remote controlled roller door
- Garage further benefiting from a utility/kitchen area with fitted units
- Private rear garden with a brick paved patio and space for a lawn
- Low maintenance front garden with a driveway to the side
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading primary & secondary schools
It is very seldom that an opportunity arises to purchase such a well presented, refurbished and low maintenance home that is located right in the heart of the highly desirable Stranmillis area. With such an unrivalled location, as well as some modern additions, this semi-detached home is sure to attract a wide range of purchasers, including that of the first time buyer or a professional couple wanting that ideal start in BT9. The immediate area boasts a wealth of local amenities including renowned coffee shops, restaurants and well known fashion boutiques. Recent additions to the property include new roofs to the house and garage, a complete rewire of the electrics, double glazed windows to the house and garage, gas fired central heating and uPVC guttering and soffits.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a spacious open plan living and dining room with a bay window and a feature fireplace, and a wonderful kitchen/diner with feature floor tiles and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms – two benefiting from fitted slide robes and a bathroom with a modern three piece suite. All the bedrooms benefit from TV points while the main living room has two TV points.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden and a driveway to the side with fitted security lighting above the garage and to the porch. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a brick paved patio, remote controlled lighting under the garage porch and a green spotlight under the conifer tree. The property further benefits from a detached garage with an automatic roller door, flooring, light & power, a stable door and a handy kitchen/utility area with fitted units, ideal for someone who works from home.
Being located off the Stranmillis Road it is safe to say the location is one of the most highly sought after and affluent areas in the country. With a fabulous mix of schools, shopping, eateries, golf clubs and lovely walks, you will be absolutely spoilt for choice!
Viewing is strictly by appointment with Michael Chandler Estate Agents, please contact us on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Entrance Hall 9'11" x 5'5"
Living / Dining Room 23'2" x 16'
Kitchen / Dining Room 15'9" x 10'9"
Landing 6'6" x 6'
Bedroom 1 10'2" x 8'7"
Bedroom 2 10'2" x 8'6"
Bedroom 3 6'7" x 5'11"
Bathroom 6'10" x 6'
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »