- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks WC, Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms (Master Ensuite), & Family Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Polished Cast Iron Fireplace & Gas Fire Inset
- Fitted Kitchen Finished In White Gloss Units & Built-In Appliances
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Family Room With uPVC French Doors Leading To The Garden
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Window & External Doors
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
12 Whitehill Lodge, Lisburn
A deceptively spacious semi detached home superbly finished to a high standard throughout, set in this sought after and popular development that is within easy reach of many local primary and secondary schools as well as easy access to Lisburn and Belfast. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that has been maintained to a fantastic standard throughout. We highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and glazed side panel, porcelain tiled floor, double panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC, corner sink unit, porcelain tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 9'' x 15' 1'' (4.80m x 4.59m)
- Feature gas fire finished with polished cast iron fireplace and granite hearth, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 20' 3'' x 14' 8'' (6.17m x 4.47m) (At Widest Points)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, glass splashback, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor. Open plan to...
- Dining / Family Room
- Recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor, double panel radiator, uPVC french doors.
- Utility Room 8' 9'' x 5' 11'' (2.66m x 1.80m)
- Range of units to match kitchen with complementary worksurfaces, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer space, porcelain tiled floor, uPVC rear door, single panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 10' 9'' x 11' 3'' (3.27m x 3.43m)
- Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with mixer shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 1'' x 8' 9'' (3.38m x 2.66m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.73m x 2.54m)
- Tiled effect flooring, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 5'' x 7' 0'' (3.17m x 2.13m) (Into Robes)
- Mirrored sliderobes, single panel radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with centre mixer tap and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Driveway parking to the front. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, brick pavior patio area, outside lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »