- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented End Terrace In A Popular And Well Established Development
- Public Transport Services And Main Arterial Routes Close At Hand
- Excellent Location Close Finaghy Village
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen Open To Dining / Family Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Appointed First Floor Shower Room
- Large, Paved Rear Garden With Shed
- Brick Paviour Driveway And Front Garden
- Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Or Investment Opportunity
Additional InformationWell presented end terrace located in Erinvale, off Finaghy Road South. The property benefits from an excellent location close to the many local shops and amenities of Finaghy village. Main arterial routes and public transport services are easily accessible.
The property comprises of a bright and spacious living and kitchen open to dining area on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a well appointed shower room are to the first floor.
The property further benefits from a brick paviour driveway and front garden and a large, paved rear garden with shed.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, wood strip flooring, cornicing
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.68m (14' 2" x 12' 1")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, cornicing
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING/FAMILY ROOM :
- 5.21m x 3.48m (17' 1" x 11' 5")
Range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinet, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and four ring halogen hob with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer
- Hot-press, roof space access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.9m (12' 5" x 9' 6")
Built in robes, cornicing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.25m (11' 2" x 10' 8")
Built in storage, cornicing
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.24m (9' 1" x 7' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wall hung wash hand basin with chrome taps and drawers under, spot lighhting, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled floor
- Brick paviour driveway and front garden.
Paved rear garden with shed.
- GARDEN SHED:
- 2.92m x 1.73m (9' 7" x 5' 8")
Light and power.
Erinvale, South Belfast
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »