12 Union Street, Cookstown BT80 8NN
4 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Substantial 4 Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Potential Rent £600pcm (£7,200 per annum)
- Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen/Diner/Wet Room/W.C/Family Bathroom
- OFCH/UPVC Double Glazed
- Extended Garage/Outbuildings/Yard/Garden
- EPC Rating: Pending
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing by appointment, contact us on 02890 393 966 to arrange.
This is a substantial four bedroom mid terrace property situate on Union Street, Cookstown, running parallel to William Street, being a stretch of the main street of Cookstown and between Molesworth Street and Old Coagh Rod. As such the property is in the middle of this very busy Mid Ulster town and within walking distance to all the amenities on offer. The property was extensively renovated approx. twenty years ago but would now benefit from fresh refurbishment. Good accommodation is on offer with two reception rooms, each measuring approx. 25' x 11' and a kitchen/diner measuring 14' x 14'. There is a downstairs Wet room with W.C. with four bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property would provide a spacious family home in the heart of the town, but could also be converted to a commercial use, subject to Planning Approval. A further possibility is the development of the site for Apartments, also subject to Planning Approval.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »