- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This excellent detached bungalow has great views and is situated on a spacious private site at the top of the cul de sac in this much admired residential development. The bungalow has a high internal specification with many attractive features with the kitchen/dining/sun room being particularly appealing. There are 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a quality family bathroom. There is a detached matching garage, ample additional parking and gardens front, side and an enclosed rear garden.
- Entrance hall
- Large entance hall with storage cupboard. Laminated wooden floor.
- Lounge 17'6 x 13'0 (5.33m x 3.96m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth with back boiler.
- Kitchen/dining/sun room 28'0 x 24'9 l shaped (8.53m x 7.54m lshaped)
- High gloss high and low level units with recess for American style fridge freezer. Integrated double eye level oven, electric hob and extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Island unit with breakfast bar. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Tiled at splashback. Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting. Doors to garden from sun room.
- Utility Room 8'10 x 5'8 (2.69m x 1.73m)
- High and low level units. Tiled floor. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Back door.
- Master Bedroom 13'1 x 10'9 (3.99m x 3.28m)
- Ensuite with low flush w.c. Vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle. Towel radiator. Tiled floor. Part tiled at splashback. Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 13'1 x 11'11 (3.99m x 3.63m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 10'9 x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Built in robes. Rear facing.
- White low flush w.c., vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand shower over, corner shower cubicle with wall shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Four 13'0 x 9'6 (3.96m x 2.90m)
- Front facing.
- Detached garage 19'0 x 15'0 (5.79m x 4.57m)
- Power and light. Roller door.
- Gardens laid out in lawn front with driveway with ample parking. Enclosed rear gardens laid out in lawn with views over the countryside and Mourne Mountains to the front of the property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »