This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully presented mid terrace property
- Recently refurbished throughout in a very sought after location
- Bright and spacious living/dining with newly laid flooring
- Arctic white high gloss kitchen with a range of built in appliances
- Feature LED counter lighting and brushed chrome sockets
- Three generous bedrooms ideal for the first time buyer
- Large contemporary bathroom suite with shower and panel bath
- Rear patio area with space for seating
- Located in the heart of Holywood
- Oil fired central heating and partially double glazed
- A marvellous home or investment close to all the advantages of Holywood, Bangor and Belfast
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to offer this attractive mid terrace property which has been a glorious project for its current owners. The clients have created a very deceptive and stylish home which will hopefully appeal greatly to the first time buyer or experienced investor. Internally this attractive purchase offers a comfortable living room with open plan dining and newly laid laminate floor. A highlight of this recent refurbishment has been the installation of a stylish high gloss kitchen. With its abundance of smart storage, neutral tiling and brushed chrome sockets – it is a real one off. Three spacious bedrooms and a generous contemporary bathroom suite enhances this home even more. Other numerous selling points like a private rear yard , walking distance to Holywood Town Centre are all added benefits for those on the lookout for low maintenance living. The home could appeal as a downsizing option, or to those wanting their very first home close to family. For such a wide variety of potential purchasers we would see early viewing as essential Viewing is by appointment through our Holywood office on 02890428989
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bright entrance hall via new Diamond composite security door with glass panel inset. Featured black and white tiled floor. Tongue and groove panelling.
- LIVING ROOM/CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.63m x 2.95m (21' 9" x 9' 8")
Bright and spacious open plan area. Dual aspect windows. Newly laid darkened laminate flooring. Feature wall. Access to under stair storage. Glass panel door leading to…
- 3.51m x 1.85m (11' 6" x 6' 1")
Newly installed Artic White kitchen. Formica work surfaces. Integrated fridge/freezer with Beko Appliances. Feature counter and backdrop lighting. Stainless steel sink drainer and bowl with mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring induction hob. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Black ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to rear patio area with space for seating. Access to oil burner and UPVC oil tank.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
Bright and well appointed main bedroom. Dual windows. Carpeted.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.46m (11' 2" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.76m (14' 2" x 12' 4")
Spacious attic room with storage into eves. Velux window.
- Contemporary family bathroom suite. Partially tiled walls with panelled bath and hanging shower above. Low flush WC with pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap. Vinyl flooring. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Attractive patio area with space for seating. Rear door access to communal alleyway.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views