- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious End Terrace Property
- Popular Location Situated Just off Barnett's Road, Stormont
- Within Walking Distance to Local Shops, Schools, Glider and Stormont Parliament Buildings
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Ample Living and Dining Space
- Large Sun Room with Pine Tongue and Groove Ceiling
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Enclosed Patio Garden with external power socket, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining, Side Garden Laid in Lawns
Additional InformationSituated just off Barnett's Road, in this well regarded quiet residential area, this attractive end terrace is a charming home. It is ideally located within walking distance to local shops and convenient to an excellent range of schools and bus networks for commuting, including the Glider. Also close at hand are the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings and George Best City Airport.
The property is in superb condition and comprises of a large open plan modern kitchen to living dining area with access to sun room. There are two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite to the first floor. Of particular note is the easily maintained patio rear garden with excellent privacy, ideal for outdoor entertaining. This home will appeal to a wide section of the market, including first time buyers, young professional or family alike.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs, exposed brick.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 5.84m (21' 8" x 19' 2")
at widest points into bay window
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, integrated four ring ceramic hob with tiled splashback and extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in high level oven, wine rack and pull-out larder cupboard, low voltage spotlight, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, feature exposed brick wall, open to ample living space with bay window and mature outlook over communal grass, uPVC double glazed French doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.37m x 2.9m (14' 4" x 9' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling radiator, exposed pine tongue and groove ceiling, outlook to garden, exposed brick, uPVC double glazed access door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder. airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.23m (12' 9" x 10' 7")
Oak laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 2.64m (13' 1" x 8' 8")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front, low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, fully tiled walls, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor,
- Partly floored, insulated, with light.
- Corner site with front and side gardens laid in lawns with enclosed rear paved patio garden ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, external power socket area with loose slate, garden shed.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road, in the direction of Belfast, after Cabin Hill Gardens turn right into Thornhill Park. Thornhill Parade is the second on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »