- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Deceptively Spacious Modern Townhouse in Prestigious Development
- Good Sized Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Additional Living/Dining Room
- Luxury Shaker Style Kitchen with Range and American Fridge
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Recently Installed Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Additional Downstairs wc
- Spacious Reception Hall and Gallery Landing
- Utility Room
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating System
- Emery Hardwood Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oak internal Doors
- Driveway Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Patio Style Garden
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities in Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationOne of the larger homes in this successful development in leafy Belmont, this superb home is beautifully presented throughout.
Constructed to an exacting standard, the property was designed to take full advantage of the protective environment within the Victorian Walled Garden. The stylish, spacious interior offers many elegant touches not usually found in modern homes.
The current owner has also recently installed a stunning new bathroom.
Despite its seclusion, the location is perfect for commuting and availing of excellent local schools, parks and sporting clubs.
Only upon internal inspection can one fully appreciate the numerous qualities of this unique home.
- Emery front door with glazed insets and side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature exposed brick wall, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, pine tongue and groove panelling, recessed low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 5.28m x 4.39m (17' 4" x 14' 5")
Glazed double doors, sandstone fireplace and hearth with gas coal effect fire.
- 5.23m x 3.86m (17' 2" x 12' 8")
Maple strip floor. French doors to patio garden. Contemporary sandstone fireplace with granite hearth, Faber remote control gas fire. Arch to: . .
- 4.44m x 2.59m (14' 7" x 8' 6")
Modern range of high and low level Shaker style units with frosted glass cabinets, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated appliances including Rangemaster Elan cooker with twin ovens and 5 ring HOB, Neff dishwasher, Phillips Whirlpool American style fridge, Chinese slate floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls. Door to. . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.83m (6' 0" x 6' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Baxi natural gas boiler, part tiled walls, Chinese slate floor, extractor fan, built-in shelving.
- Open-tread American yellow pine staircase from reception hall to. . .
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Bright sitting area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
Wood effect flooring, built-in sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aquatherm shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 2.74m (15' 4" x 9' 0")
Wood effect flooring, large built-in robes with hanging space and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with tiled and glass brick walls, Aqualisa electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.59m (10' 0" x 8' 6")
Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.64m x 1.88m (8' 8" x 6' 2")
Wood effect flooring.. Sliding French glazed door to landing. (Currently used as study).
- Contemporary white suite comprising free-standing bath. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, separate walk-in shower enclosure with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Hotpress with Megaflo tank, access to roofspace.
- Pavior driveway with side-by-side parking area for two vehicles.
- Landscaped, patio-style garden with well-stocked flowerbeds. Fencing with separate pedestrian gate. Sitting area. Outside light. Bin storage area.
Communal areas with further flowerbeds. Visitor parking (maintained by Management Company).
- Westhorpe Management Company.
Management Fee: £25 per month for upkeep of communal landscaped areas, etc.
Travelling out of Belfast on the Holywood Road, turn right into Circular Road. Continue past CIYMS and Cairnburn, then turn right at Rascal's Nursery. Continue into development and property is on the right before archway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »