- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Town house
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Living Room
- Kitchen/ Dining area
- Family bathroom
- Rear yard
- Off street parking
This fabulous family home is well presented throughout and leaves little for the potential purchaser to do but move in. The spacious accommodation comprises three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, family bathroom, a large kitchen/ dining area and living room. The property further benefits from off street parking and an enclosed rear paved garden to the rear. This property will appeal to many including the first time buyer, investor or those wishing to downsize somewhere within easy walking distance to the town. With so much to offer at such a reasonable price we recommend an early viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood glazed front door to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring.
- Living room 18'4 x 11'7 (5.59m x 3.53m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth. Wooden laminate flooring and french doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen/ dining area 14'7 x 11'5 (4.45m x 3.48m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge freezer, recess for washing machine. Tiled floor and splash area. Double doors to rear. Understairs storage cupboard.
- First floor
- Store cupboard.
- Master bedroom 10'11 x 10'0 (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Front facing bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 7'5 x 3'8 (2.26m x 1.12m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled splash areas.
- Bedroom two 10'10 x 7'7 (3.30m x 2.31m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in wardrobe and wooden laminate floor.
- Bedroom three 7'6 x 6'7 (2.29m x 2.01m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- To the front is a small stoned garden and off street parking. To the rear is an enclosed paved garden, perfect for small children.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »