12 The Craig Road,
Downpatrick, BT30 9BG
5 Bed Detached House
Offers around £475,000
Offers around £475,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- Open Plan Reception/Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5 Bedroom (1 Ensuite)
- Private Gravel Driveway and Mature Gardens
- Double Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- PVC Facia and Soffit
- Clearview Stove with Boiler for Domestic Hot Water and 3 heaters.
- Oil Fired Heating (Also Heats Domestic Hot Water)
This spacious detached chalet is situated on an elevated site with a southern aspect, views over the County Down countryside and the Mountains of Mourne in the distance. The Craig Road is located just off the Downpatrick/Crossgar Road. The site is accessed via a private gravel driveway is surrounded by mature gardens, trees and shrubs extending to approximately 1.5 acres. The house is in excellent condition throughout and provides bright and modern family accommodation.
- Entrance Porch
- Black PVC door and double glazed side window, tiled floor.
- PVC glazed door and side window.
- Shower Room/ Cloakroom
- W.C, W.H.B, shower. Under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Area/Dining/Kitchen
- Living Area - Fireplace with Clearview multi-fuel stove with back boiler, tiled hearth, built-in book shelves, recessed lighting. Dining Area - French doors to garden, velux window. Kitchen - High and low level units with light oak shaker style doors and laminate work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, Neff integrated dishwasher, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, two Neff high level ovens with built in microwave and warming tray, provision for American style fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, desk, recessed lights.
- Dining Room
- Patio doors to garden, open plan to sitting room, cornice ceiling.
- Sitting Room
- Fireplace with stone surround and tiled hearth, jetmaster fire, cornice ceiling.
- Utility room
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- Built in wardrobes and dressing table. Ensuite comprising W.C, walk in shower with Aqualisa power shower, vanity unit with two W.H.B, wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lights.
- First Floor
- Staircase with pine balustrade.
- Bedroom 2 12' 8'' x 14' 8'' (3.85m x 4.46m)
- Velux window with view to Mourne Mountains, built in wardrobes, built in dressing table with W.H.B.
- Bedroom 3 12' 1'' x 15' 1'' (3.68m x 4.60m)
- Velux window with Mourne Mountain views, built in wardrobes, vanity unit with W.H.B, door to attic storage.
- Bedroom 4 11' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.58m x 3.27m)
- Velux window with Mourne Mountain views, built in wardrobe and shelving.
- Bedroom 5 12' 4'' x 8' 9'' (3.77m x 2.66m)
- Velux window, built in wardrobe, recessed lighting, under eaves storage.
- Coloured suite comprising W.C, W.H.B, panel bath with electric shower, wall tiling, cork tiled floor, heated towel rail. Built-in cupboard.
- Airing Cupboard
- With Immersion Heater
- Private gravel driveway with lawn and hedges. Front and rear gardens with lawns, trees and shrubs, brick paved path, patio area. Double Garage - oil fired boiler, sink and work bench.
Click here to view the 3D tour