- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms Master Ensuite
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC & Utility
- Modern White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a small development just off the Hightown Road, Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, good size lounge with feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel hob and oven and a separate utility room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite and separate modern bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed gardens to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 3.48m (15'4" x 11'5")
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and pine surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 3.86m x 3.63m (12'8" x 11'11")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 1.57m (7'9" x 5'2")
- Range of low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, gas boiler plumbed for washing machine, radiator, pvc double glazed back door, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.18m (13'2" x 10'5")
- Built in robes, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5" x 10'5")
- Built in mirror sliding robes, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 2.41m x 2.29m (7'11" x 7'6")
- Built in mirror sliding robes, radiator
- White suite comprising panelled bath, enclosed cistern wc, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, pvc panelled shower cubicle with electric shower, radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway. pebbled garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with shrubs beds. Paved and patio area. Tap and light.
- Pvc panelled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »