- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Townhouse
- Outlook to Rear Over CIYMS Playing Fields
- Ground Floor WC
- Living Room with Bay Window and Fireplace
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area and Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two with En Suite Shower Rooms
- Versatile Layout with Option of First Floor Living Room/Bedroom Two
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Paved Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Two Private Parking Spaces to Side
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Super Location with Belmont Address
- Excellent Convenience to Belmont Village, Ballyhackamore, George Best City Airport and the Bus Network to Belfast City Centre
- Ideally Located for an Excellent Range of Schools, Both Primary and Secondary
Additional InformationLocated off the very prestigious and highly regarded Circular Road, Strathearn Lane has quickly become a much admired and sought after residential development with Number 12 benefiting from enjoys an unrivalled site in the development with its open and unobscured outlook to the rear across the playing fields and tennis courts of CIYMS sports club to Parliament Buildings, Craigantlet and the Holywood Hills beyond. Close at hand is a range of local amenities, Holywood Exchange and an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools, whilst boasting ease of access for the city commuter.
Internally this well maintained townhouse boasts bright and spacious accommodation which comprises of four double bedrooms, two incorporating en suite shower rooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and a large lounge with fireplace. Other benefits include bathroom with white suite, utility room and easily maintained rear garden.
With so many quality attributes within this property we feel confident that demand will be strong and therefore urge your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood front door, frosted glazed arched top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Bamboo wooden floor, alarm intruder controls.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.48m (14' 10" x 11' 5")
into bay window
Bamboo Wooden floor , composite surround fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth.
- 4.47m x 3.86m (14' 8" x 12' 8")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, single drainer stainless steel inset sink and a half sink unit with rustic mixer taps, built-in larder cupboard, oven, five ring gas hob, tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor above, ceramic tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spotlight, open to ample dining area, access to utility.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.8m x 1.55m (5' 11" x 5' 1")
Range of high and low level units, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Built-in cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.48m (13' 9" x 11' 5")
Outlook across CIYMS sports grounds.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with built-in chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4) / LIVING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.48m (11' 7" x 11' 5")
into bay window.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, panelled bath, built-in chrome shower unit, shower screen, tiled splashback, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Hatch to roofspace, airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.8m x 4.32m (15' 9" x 14' 2")
Velux window, mature outlook across CIYMS playing fields.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap with tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Redring Active electric shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 3.61m (14' 5" x 11' 10")
Built-in cupboard, additional built-in storage cupboard.
- Allocated residents' car parking, enclosed rear patio garden ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, large garden shed, water tap.
Travelling from the Holywood Road, in the direction of Circular Road, continue past the turning for Cairnburn Road on your left and Strathearn Lane is the next turning on the left after CIYMS sports grounds. Number 12 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »