This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Property Coming to the Market at a Realistic Price
- Cul-de-sac Location in Popular Residential Area
- Excellent Site with Large Garden to Rear Providing Ample Room to Extend, Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Living Room
- Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway to Front and Side Leading to Additional Parking Area
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities
- Early Viewing Essential
- Please Note That None of The Appliances Have Been Tested
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in this popular residential area here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a semi detached property in need of sympathetic updating but offering huge potential to the lucky purchaser to come in and put their own stamp on what will be a fantastic home. The property occupies quite a spacious site with ample room to extend to the rear, subject to necessary approvals, with the added bonus of having a southerly aspect to the rear. The internal accommodation comprises of living room and kitchen open plan to dining/family area on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, driveway with excellent parking leading to additional parking area to side. This property will ideally appeal to first time buyers, young professionals, investors and couples. This is a sector of the market which is moving extremely well and we anticipate demand to be high. There are many amenities close by including shops, Bloomfield shopping complex, leading local schools and Bangor Grammar School. We thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, cloakroom with storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.58m (14' 1" x 11' 9")
at widest points Laminate wood effect floor, fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire, (Has not been tested), French doors to kitchen with dining area.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.6m x 2.54m (21' 8" x 8' 4")
at widest points Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, pelmet lighting, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.02m (13' 10" x 9' 11")
into robes at widest points Extensive range of mirror fronted built-in slide robes, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.62m (13' 3" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 2.54m (7' 11" x 8' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in wardrobe.
- Three piece white suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- Driveway with parking to the front and side, leading to additional parking area, rear garden in lawns with southerly aspect and ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views