- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A deceptively spacious Detached Villa on a large site
- Large lounge with feature period slate fireplace and open fire
- Family room with rustic fireplace and open fire
- Formal dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Luxury kitchen in Cream Shaker style units and range of integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom comprising White suite
- Master bedroom with en suite and views to Strangford Lough
- Bedroom two with views to Strangford Lough
- Bedroom three and four are also doubles
- Large family bathroom comprising White suite
- Attached double garage with up and over door
- Feature tarmac driveway with plenty of off road parking for all the family
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in manicured lawns, mature trees, entertainment sized patio, flower beds and fencing
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Cavity wall insulation
Additional InformationIdeally located on the periphery of the busy Newtownards town centre, and set within the exclusive Strangford Gate development, we offer this detached family home to the open market. No.12 is truly deceptive in size and holds around 2,200 sq ft of extremely well appointed accommodation. As estate agents, we feel this property would be best suited to a growing family in need of more space. Immediate internal viewing is essential to discover all this beautiful home has to offer the lucky new owners.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light, Upvc double glazed door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, cornice ceiling, telephone point.
- Comprising White suite with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.84m (13' 6" x 12' 7")
Feature rustic brick fireplace, sleeper mantle, slate hearth, open fire, recessed spotlighting.
- 6.15m x 4.37m (20' 2" x 14' 4")
Feature period slate fireplace with cast iron inset, picture tile detail, open fire, polished laminate floor, cornice ceiling, glazed double doors to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.28m (14' 9" x 10' 9")
Polished laminate floor, Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear enclosed garden.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 7.16m x 3.25m (23' 6" x 10' 8")
1 1/2 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level Cream Shaker style units formica round edged work surfaces, four ring digital hob unit, double built in oven (Siemens), extractor hood, wine rack, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, Norde Mende microwave, full size pull out larder, island with breakfast bar, wired for wall mounted TV, matching dresser, recessed spotlighting, Upvc double glazed door to rear enclosed garden.
- Large landing, concealed hot press with electric light. Roof space access.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.04m (14' 4" x 13' 3")
Range of built in robes, cornice ceiling, clear views to Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising Cream suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle Mira thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.84m (13' 6" x 12' 7")
Polished laminate floor, views to Strangford Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 3.45m (14' 8" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 3.28m (12' 8" x 10' 9")
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Comprising White suite with panelled bath and mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 5.49m (20' 8" x 18' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level Pine units, formica round edged work surfaces, Upvc double glazed rear window and side pedestrian door to garden.
- Superb gardens to front, side and rear laid out in large lawn areas with a sample of mature trees, extensive paved patio area, fencing, well stocked flowerbeds, outside lighting, water tap and oil storage tank. Pedestrian access to side for bins, oil etc.
12 Strangford Gate, Just off the Bowtown Road, Newtownards.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »