- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi detached.
- Three bedrooms.
- Developed roofspace.
- Two reception rooms.
- Extended living room.
- Extended fitted kitchen.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating
Positioned in this established and highly regarded residential location, this extended semi detached home benefits from being within walking distance to Andersonstown and all the plentiful amenities on offer to include the Glider Service, motorway network and an excellent selection of schools. Three bedrooms. Developed roofspace. Two separate reception rooms to include an extended living room. Extended fitted kitchen / dining space. Utility. Downstairs shower room. Luxury white bathroom suite on the first floor. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing / pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Privately enclosed, well maintained feature brick paviour garden to rear and brick paviour side area. A beautiful family home that has been well maintained and looked after coupled with proximity to the Boucher Road, The Kennedy Centre / Sainsbury's and Asda, we strongly recommend viewing. EPC F25
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, Upvc double glazed inner door to;
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- Solid wood floor.
- LOUNGE 11'7 x 10'9 (3.53m x 3.28m)
- EXTENDED LIVING ROOM 17'8 x 11'3 (5.38m x 3.43m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 14'10 x 7'5 (4.52m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, extractor fan, built-in oven, partially tiled walls.
- UTILITY / REAR HALLWAY
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- EXTENDED DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM
- Shower facility, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'7 x 10'4 (3.53m x 3.15m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11 x 10'8 (3.33m x 3.25m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'3 x 6'10 (2.21m x 2.08m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps and vanity unit, chrome towel warmer, tiled walls and floor.
- Hotpress / storage. Staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 12'3 x 9'7 (3.73m x 2.92m)
- Privately enclosed, well maintained brick paviour garden, outside tap, brick paviour side garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »