- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive extended detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac location
- Three impressive reception rooms and excellent modern open plan kitchen, living/dining area with seperate utility room
- Four bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and master with walk in wardrobe
- Luxurious family bathroom with his and her sink, additional ground floor cloakroom and WC
- Privately enclosed rear and side gardens with paved patio area, driveway parking to the front
- Integral garage providing additional covered car parking and storage
- Gas heating/ Hardwood double glazed windows
- Ideal location convenient to both Lisburn & Belfast & walking distance to public transport links by road & rail
Additional InformationThis superb extended detached family home is ideally located on a private site within this highly regarded cul de sac development. The bright and spacious accommodation has been finished to a high level of specification and is beautifully presented throughout offering modern convenience in a relaxing rural environment.
The property offers ideal family accommodation comprising, lounge, dining room, sitting room and large modern fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining/living area and separate utility room. There is a luxurious family bathroom and four bedrooms on the first floor, one with ensuite shower room and master with walk in wardrobe.
Set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public paths, the lagan towpath and public transport routes, this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Wooden front door to . . .
- 6.2m x 2.m (20' 4" x 6' 7")
- 5.35m x 3.77m (17' 7" x 12' 4")
Solid wood herringbone flooring, open fire with marble surround.
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- 1.48m x 1.15m (4' 10" x 3' 9")
Low flush wc, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.99m x 5.53m (19' 8" x 18' 2")
Solid wood flooring, wood burning stove, bi-folding doors onto paved patio area.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.12m x 5.41m (23' 4" x 17' 9")
Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances, oven, hot plate, range gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, wine fridge and island unit, granite work surfaces, tiled flooring, wood burning stove, access onto paved patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 1.46m (13' 1" x 4' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, tiled floor, access to garage.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.21m (14' 1" x 10' 6")
Tiled flooring, feature bay window.
- Slingsby ladder access to loft.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.52m (19' 1" x 11' 7")
Walk-in wardrobe, range of built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.05m x 3.76m (13' 3" x 12' 4")
Laminate wood effect flooring, storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.19m (14' 2" x 10' 6")
Laminate wood effect flooring, built-in sliding robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.26m x 1.77m (10' 8" x 5' 10")
Low flush wc, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.5m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
Laminate wood effect flooring.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- 3.47m x 2.69m (11' 5" x 8' 10")
Luxury white suite comprising walk-in shower, bath, low flush wc, two floating wash hand basins, chrome heated towel rail.
- 5.21m x 4.04m (17' 1" x 13' 3")
Light and power, electric up and over door, gas boiler.
- Private, enclosed rear garden, paved patio area in lawn, driveway parking to the front.
Coming out of Belfast on the Upper Malone Road, (which becomes the Ballyskeagh Road), keep going past Drumbo Station onto Lambeg Road over stone bridge and Sequoia Park is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »