- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Very high standard of decoration throughout
- Lounge with attractive open fireplace and wood burning stove
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- 3 bedroom layout
- Pvc double glazed windows
- Comforts of oil fired central heating
- Spacious site with mature gardens, detached garage
Additional InformationPresented to an exceptionally high standard throughout this semi - detached home is located in a popular residential development close to the centre of Killough Village and its amenities. The bright and spacious accommodation includes lounge with attractive open fireplace, well fitted kitchen with dining area, 3 bedrooms and shower room. Other notable features include a solid wood floor in the entrance hall and lounge, delightful kitchen with plumbing for 'Aga' cooker, built in wardrobes to two bedrooms and a high standard of decoration throughout. The gardens are enclosed both front and rear with the added bonus of a detached garage. Also of note are the views over Killough Bay from the first floor. Convenient to Coastal walks, this is a very attractive home in a very popular area which should appeal to a wide range of purchasers to include the first time buyer or young family alike and we would therefore strongly encourage viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- solid wood flooring, radiator
- 4.42m x 4.17m (14' 6" x 13' 8")
attractive open fireplace with wood burning stove and hearth, solid wood floor, double radiator.
- 6.25m x 3.38m (20' 6" x 11' 1")
range of high and low level fitted units with complimentary worktop, recess & plumbing for 'Aga' cooker, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls to kitchen area, ½ tongue & groove walls to dining area, tongue & groove ceiling, tiled floor, patio doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.73m (11' 2" x 12' 3")
built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 2.57m (14' 6" x 8' 5")
triple built-in wardrobes, radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.07m (11' 5" x 10' 1")
(at widest), radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite to comprise of separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, ½ tongue & groove walls, tongue & groove ceiling, wood flooring, radiator.
- Neat lawns and tarmac driveway to the front, detached garage to the side, spacious rear gardens with patio area, neat lawns, oil tank.
Travel through Killough Village along the harbour wall. Turn right onto Point Road and take first right into Westpoint. No. 12 Seaview is along on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »