- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Kitchen with integrated appliences
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area
- Generous storage throughout
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Parking area to front of house
- Garden in lawn to rear
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Convenient to A26 and M2 for Belfast commuter
Additional InformationHomes Independent are thrilled to list for sale this well presented 3 bedroom townhouse situated in the popular Rosses development with easy access to A26 and M2. Offering beautiful fittings throughout, en-suite to master bedroom and ground floor washroom, this family home truly is a must see.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With wooden flooring. Spacious storage cupboard. White balustrade stair case to first floor.
- With LFWC and WHB. Splash back tiling. Wooden flooring.
- 3.66m x 2.49m (12' 0" x 8' 2")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles, intergated 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for dish wahser, plumbed for washing machine. Dining area with room for table and chairs. Spot lighting to ceiling. Splash back tiling. Tiled flooring.
- 5.23m x 4.72m (17' 2" x 15' 6")
With cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden surround and mantle. Spacious storage cupboard. Cornicing to ceiling. Solid oak wooden flooring. Double patio doors to rear.
- With access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 2.54m (15' 7" x 8' 4")
With tripple fitted mirrored sliderobes. 2x PVC double doors onto balcony railing. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.64m x 2.51m (8' 8" x 8' 3")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and power shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Splash back tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.49m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 2.18m (7' 11" x 7' 2")
With built in wardrobe.
- 2.54m x 1.73m (8' 4" x 5' 8")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, pannelled bath and shower to enclosed corner cubicle.
- Generous parking area to front of house with mature trees and shrubbery. Garden in lawn to rear, bounded by wooden fencing and gate.
Nestled at the back of the Rosses development off the Tullygarley Road, Ballymena
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »