12 Rosetta Parade, Ormeau Road, Belfast BT7 3HJ
5 Bed Terrace House For Sale
- Superb Terrace Family Home In A Prime Residential Location
- Situated Off The Highly Sought After Rosetta Avenue
- Two Superb Ground Floor Reception Rooms With Feature Fireplace, High Ceilings And Cornicing
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Space For Range Cooker And Separate Utility Room
- Excellent Ground Floor Shower Room With Separate WC
- Five Well Appointed Bedrooms With Scope For First Floor Living Area
- Bathroom With White Suite And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard And Low Maintenance Front Garden Area
- Superb Internal Presentation And Meticulously Revitalised By The Current Owner
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating And UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- An Ideal Purchase For The Professional Couple Or Growing Family
- Recently Renovated Including New Five Panel Oak Doors, New Radiators And Re-Plastered/Further Works Undertaken To Include A New Damp Proof Course And Full Rewire
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to present a traditional terrace in south east Belfast, situated just off the highly sought after Rosetta Avenue. This revitalised home offers any purchaser excellent commuter access to the City Centre via either the Ormeau Road or Ravenhill Road.
This time-honoured home has been meticulously revitalised by its loving owner and is within walking distance to local schools, churches and Forestside shopping complex.
The renewed accommodation comprises two formal reception rooms, an off-white fitted kitchen with separate utility room and downstairs shower room.
On the first floor one will appreciate a deluxe bathroom and three bedrooms, to which one has the alternative to become a perfect first floor living area. The second floor hosts two further bedrooms ideal for the growing family or need for home office space.
This perfect purchase benefits from a schedule of recent works to include UPVC double glazed windows, Phoenix Gas central heating, damp proof course and a full rewire throughout.
With an abundance of tasteful decoration and charm, we anticipate this property will appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden front door to entrance porch with original tiled floor. Glass door with glazed stained glass panels to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak flooring. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.91m (17' 0" x 12' 10")
Matching solid oak flooring. Ornate slate fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.71m (14' 3" x 12' 2")
Original tiled floor. Cast iron fireplace with mahogany mantelpiece, granite surround and granite hearth. Picture rail.
- FANTASTIC MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.42m x 3.2m (14' 6" x 10' 6")
Extensive range of high and low level units. Solid beech work surfaces with matching beech drainer. Belfast sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker range. Tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.31m (11' 0" x 7' 7")
Worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Boiler house. Access to rear. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Matching fully tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 3.28m x 3.1m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
Period cast iron fireplace. Cornice ceiling. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder immersion heater. Storage cupboard.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate large fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Splash back tiling. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.81m (18' 4" x 12' 6")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.51m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
Period cast iron fireplace. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.59m x 3.81m (18' 4" x 12' 6")
Period cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
Period cast iron fireplace. Velux window.
- Small front garden in pink pebbles and shrubs with original tiled pathway to front door enclosed by boundary hedge. Enclosed rear courtyard with outside tap.
On the Ormeau Road heading out of Belfast, turn right into Rosetta Avenue and take first left into Rosetta Parade.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »