- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Home
- Finished to an Exacting Specification Throughout
- Four Bedrooms - Two with En Suite Facilities
- Fully Fitted Built-In Wardrobes in Bedrooms
- Living Room with Contemporary Gas Fire
- Shaker Style Kitchen with Chrome Door Furniture
- Range of Integrated Appliances / Separate Utility Room
- Breakfast Bar and Separate Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Sanitary Ware / Ground Floor W.C.
- High Efficiency Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors with Secure Locking
- Wiring for Security Alarm / Smoke, Heat and CO Detectors
- Bitmac Driveway / Plentiful Visitor Parking Available
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty (9+ Years Remaining)
- Road Links for Dundonald, Holywood and Belfast City Centre
- Range of Shops, Amenities and Leisure Facilities Nearby
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools in Close Proximity
Additional InformationA second chance to secure a stunning semi-detached home in the now sold out Lesley Park Royal development.
Conveniently located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the ever popular Stormont, this spacious and versatile semi is extremely well presented throughout and offers an abundance of accommodation over three floors, with up to four bedrooms, two of which have en suite facilities.
Well situated to avail of many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools, the property is walking distance to Stormont Estate, Northern Ireland Civil Service and the Ulster Hospital and is just ten minutes drive from George Best Belfast City Airport.
The city centre is easily accessed via nearby public and private transport links and both Belmont and Ballyhackamore are a short journey away, offering a broad range of popular amenities, coffee shops and restaurants.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Composite front door with outside light to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Recessed spotlights, engineered wooden floor.
- Low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.61m (15' 6" x 11' 10")
Wall hung contemporary gas fire, carpeted floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.38m (16' 1" x 11' 1")
Modern range of high and low level two-tone fitted kitchen units with quartz work surfaces, one and a half bowl underhung sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated 'Bosch' electric under-bench oven, four ring gas hob, splashback and concealed extractor fan over, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled dloor, dining area with PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Built-in laminate worktop and storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Recessed spotlights, shelved hot press with pressurised water cylinder, carpeted floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.38m (15' 6" x 11' 1")
Built-in mirror fronted double wardrobe, recessed spotlights, carpeted floor.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, double walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit with rainhead shower and drencher, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recess spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.54m (11' 5" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.18m (10' 2" x 7' 2")
- 2.18m x 1.65m (7' 2" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over, recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.7m x 2.79m (15' 5" x 9' 2")
Access to roof space, wardrobe, storage into eaves, carpeted floor.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., half pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, bitmac driveway, access to rear.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio and border fencing.
12 Rosepark Gardens is part of the Lesley Park Royal development located off the Upper Newtownards Road in Stormont.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »