- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa built in 2019
- Excellent Standard of decor throughout
- Lounge with wall mounted electric fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Bosch Built-in Appliances & Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bright Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Excellent Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden enjoying a Sunny Aspect
- Driveway Parking for two cars
Additional InformationBuilt in 2019 this Cranston house type is situated within the popular Hadlow Development which is just off the High Bangor Road on the outskirts of this popular seaside town. Donaghadee's excellent town centre with its excellent array of coffee shops, restaurants, coastal walk's and local amenities is only a short drive away.
The property itself is immaculate inside and out. Internally there is a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, two more bedrooms and modern bathroom with white suite. Externally there is a tarmac driveway with ample parking to the front with an enclosed rear garden in lawn which enjoys a sunny aspect.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand therefore early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Composite front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, alarm system.
- 4.04m x 3.73m (13' 3" x 12' 3")
Wall mounted electric fireplace, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- 5.05m x 2.97m (16' 7" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Bosch built-in oven, Bosch four ring gas hob, Bosch integrated fridge freezer, Bosch integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage sptolights, Valiant gas fired boiler, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, plumnbed for washing machine.
- White suite with dual flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.73m (13' 3" x 12' 3")
Wall to wal range of built-in mirrored sliding robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, stainless steel heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.62m (12' 0" x 8' 7")
Built-in mirrored sliding robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.29m (10' 0" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, stainless steel heated towel rail.
- Front garden in lawn, paved walk ways, loose pebbles, tarmac driveway, car parking space. Enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved patio area and loose pebbles.
Approaching Donaghadee on the High Bangor Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »