- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A beautifully presented fully modernised 3 bed mid terraced home in picturesque Randalstown village. Situated in a quiet and settled cul-de-sac and within walking distance to the town, local amenities and the local schools.
- Oil fire central heating
- White uPVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units in light oak and cream coloured ceramic floor tiles; 1 1/2 bowl sink and under counter fridge; Eye level intergrated oven, ceramic hob and a modern stainless steel chimney style extractor fan; Tiled splashback walls and a space for a dining table and chairs
- Lounge with dual aspect to both front and rear gardens; Oak laminate wood flooring, open fire with wooden surround; Walls have been freshly painted
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in double storage cupboards; 2 bedrooms with carpet and 1 with polished wood flooring
- Beautiful main bathroom with extra large shower cubicle with mira electric shower, vanity unit sink with mixer tap, full height ladder-style towel heater; PVC panelled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden in lawn with paved path to front door
- Rear low maintenance tarmaced garden with paved walkway to rear door, fully enclosed with 6ft fencing; Seperate block built storage shed
*Property must be viewed to be appreciated. Early viewing is recommended
**Property is available to be moved into as soon as possible.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »