12 Ramore Head Apartments, 5 - 6 Ramore Avenue,
Portrush, BT56 8FH
2 Bed Apartment
Offers over £275,000
Contact the Agent
Armstrong Gordon & Co
Offers over £275,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Private Parking To Rear
- Sea & Newly Refurbish Recreation Ground Views To Front
- South Westerly Aspect View To Front For All Day & Evening Sun
- Lift Access To All Floors
- Highly Sought After Area On Tip Of Portrush
This is a delightful two bedroom second floor apartment located in the heart of Portrush which benefits from partial sea views and overlooking tennis courts and recreation grounds ( Undergoing a £5 million improvement scheme) . Constructed circa 2008, the property is in excellent order throughout and offers compact holiday home living. Situated within a block of only 15 units the property also benefits from a very generously proportioned sit out elevated balcony looking onto Ramore Avenue and the sea with also the right to use 4 large communal terraces on the ground floor and its own private parking . Close to practically all local amenities the property is a very short distance from West Strand Beach, Portrush Harbour, Ramore Wine Bar and town centre. The selling agents strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With lift and stairs to second floor with entrances to front and rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With large storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.42m x 6.05m (24' 4" x 19' 10")
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- With solid oak floor, recessed lights, patio doors leading to balcony with timber decking and glass surround providing stunning sea views over new recreational grounds and Atlantic Ocean. Facing south west for all day and evening sun.
- With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, ceramic hob, integrated stainless steel cooker with stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 2.72m (14' 10" x 8' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ensuite off with w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 2.31m (14' 10" x 7' 7")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, jet bath, half tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Outside to rear there is a private parking area with communal bin area. Outside to front there is a range of communal terraces to choose from.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas. Annual Service Charge is £1080.00 per annum. 14.04.22
Travelling along Kerr Street, take your first left after the Harbour entrance at the top of the hill. Go past the entrance to Ramore Wine Bar onto Ramore Street which will lead on to Ramore Avenue. No 5-6 Ramore Avenue will be at the upper end overlooking the tennis courts. Apartment 12 will be situated on the second floor in the building nearest the wine bar.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.