12 Queensfort Park, Carryduff BT8 8NQ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in a popular area of Carryduff
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with under stair storage
- Lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace
- Living room with a feature fireplace and garden views
- Modern kitchen with graphite grey gloss high & low level units
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Handy downstairs WC to the rear of the utility
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Recently installed shower room with a three piece suite
- Detached garage with light and power
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed windows throughout
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Low maintenance paved front garden and ample off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Feels like Home!
This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers and growing families to purchase a very attractive and well-presented property in Carryduff. The property benefits from a recently installed modern kitchen and shower room that are sure to impress. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any discerning buyer.
Downstairs comprises a bright and welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage, a lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a modern graphite grey gloss kitchen, a utility room and a downstairs WC. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with a modern three piece suite.
To the front there is a low maintenance paved garden and ample off street parking to the side. There is a detached garage that is currently used as workspace and would suit anyone who works from home. The fully enclosed rear garden is laid in lawn and provides excellent outdoor space for all the family to enjoy.
Queensfort Park is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements
Lounge 13'10" x 12'2"
Living Room 12'6" x 11'2"
Kitchen 7'10" x 7'7"
Utility 5'4" x 4'7"
Bedroom 1 12'6" x 11'1"
Bedroom 2 12'5" x 11'2"
Bedroom 3 8' x 7'8"
Bathroom 8' x 7'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »