- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- Recently refurbished
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- Popular location
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet established residential area, this spacious semi detached home must be viewed both internally and externally to fully appreciate what's on offer. Internally, the bright spacious accommodation has been recently refurbished throughout and benefits from living room, kitchen, family bathroom and two bedrooms. Externally, the choice site also benefits from an excellent private garden area to the rear and an enclosed garden to the front. Saintfield has proved a very popular place to live in recent times and to purchase a well presented semi detached home at this money is rare. View now and you won't be disappointed!
Please note - photos are historic and subject to change**
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall with under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room 13'2" x 13'6" (4.01m x 4.11m)
- Wood surround fireplace housing electric fire. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'4" x 7'0" (4.06m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel cooker hood, electric fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled flooring, Glazed door to rear.
- First floor
- Hopress. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom One 10'9" x 8'2" (3.28m x 2.49m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Bedroom Two 11'10" x 9'5" (3.61m x 2.87m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 8'11" x 6'1" (2.72m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, panelled bath with shower over. Tiled flooring and wall tiling.
- Enclosed garden to front laid to lawn, Enclosed garden to rear with paved area, outhouse and raised decked area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »