- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedrooms ( 3 Ensuites )
- Lounge / Dining Area
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Oak Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Central Location
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationSize normally in the buying arena means more cost, but not so with this 5 bedroom town terrace, as the price reflects a modest charge for a lot of property, although it does indicate that upgrades and improvements would probably be a consideration for most would be buyers. With this in mind the property must still be viewed as a super opportunity to acquire so much for so little. Nestling quite comfortably with the potential at hand the property's location adds, yet, further appeal when it comes to convenience, as step out the front door and you're right in the centre of Bangor's many and varied town centre amenities.
Don't just read about it, come along, touch it, feel it and let your imagination create the home or investment you may have dreamt about.
- Hardwood entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glazed door into...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 25'2" x 11'3" narrowing to 8'9" (7.67m x 3.43m narrowing to 2.67m)
- UPVC double glazed French doors to rear. 3 Wall light points. 2 TV points. Telephone point.
- KITCHEN 19'5" x 8'8" (5.92m x 2.64m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in stainless steel 4 ring gas hob and oven. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. 13 Downlights.
- UTILITY ROOM 6'9" x 5'5" (2.06m x 1.65m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- WASH ROOM
- 2 Downlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'8" x 8'9" (4.17m x 2.67m)
- 2 TV points.
- Shower tray with shower. PVC panelled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Built-in extractor fan. 4 Downlights.
- BEDROOM 2 15'5" x 10'7" into bay widening to 11'1" (4.70m x 3.23m into bay widening to 3.38m)
- Comprising: Shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. PVC panelled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 3 Downlights.
- BEDROOM 3 10'10" x 8'9" (3.30m x 2.67m)
- TV point.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Corner shower with Gainsborough electric shower. PVC panelled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 4 15'5" x 10'7" average (4.70m x 3.23m average)
- 2 TV points. Double glazed Velux window.
- Comprising: Shower cubicle with electric shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 5 10'10" x 9'9" (3.30m x 2.97m)
- 6 Downlights.
- Garden. Light.
- Basement storage. Gas boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »