- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen, Dining, Living
- Downstairs WC
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and extended detached family home which is located in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Upper Whitewell Road / Antrim Road.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge and an open plan kitchen / dining / living space with modern fitted kitchen, built in oven & hob, open to lounge area with hole in wall style fireplace, wood burning stove and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and superb views towards Belfast Lough.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway for ample parking, integral garage, garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, storage cupboard, under stairs storage, Italian tiled flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, corner wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, Italian tiled floor, access to garage.
- LOUNGE 11'11'' X 11'4'' (3.63m X 3.45m)
- Radiator, superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING 27'9'' X 15'4'' AT WIDEST (8.46m X 4.67m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge & dishwasher, partly tiled walls, Italian tiled floor in kitchen area, radiator, open to lounge /dining.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING
- Hole in wall style fireplace with wood burning stove, slate hearth, three radiators, pvc double glazed double doors to rear, pvc double glazed side door.
- BEDROOM 1 12'4'' X 12'2'' AT WIDEST (3.76m X 3.71m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of built in furniture including wardrobe, cupboard and drawers, radiator, superb views.
- BEDROOM 2 11'11'' X 10'11'' (3.63m X 3.33m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard, superb views.
- BEDROOM 3 9'8'' X 8'11'' (2.95m X 2.72m)
- BEDROOM 4 8'2'' X 8'2'' (2.49m X 2.49m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- Luxury white suite comprising bath, shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage unit, low flush wc, separate chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling, chrome heated towel rail.
- Brick paved driveway leading to an integral garage (will not fit a car), remote control roller shutter door, light, power, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Paved patio area to rear with steps to garden in lawn.
PVC fascia and guttering.
- VIEW TO REAR
- VIEW TO FRONT
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »