- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive detached newly constructed country home
- Matching detached double garage with electric roller garage door
- Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom and bedroom 2 with ensuite rooms
- Attractive entrance porch leading to a spacious entrance hallway which will be finished with a painted spindled staircase with oak handrail and oak newel posts
- Downstairs cloakroom plumbed and ready for a WC and wash hand basin
- Drawing room with provision for a fireplace and double doors leading to the dining room
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room with provisions made for an AGA cooker if so desired
- Separate utility room
- Bathroom on the first floor
- Sun room leading from the kitchen with provisions for a multi-fuel burning stove
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC fascia boards and soffetts
- Oil fired central heating, option for underfloor heating system to the ground floor
- White painted skirting boards and architraves
- Contemporary style oak interior doors
- Gardens levelled, top soiled and laid in grass seed
- Sweeping driveway finished in coloured gravel
- Elegant entrance which will be fitted with electrically operated wrought iron entrance gates
- Pressurised water system
- PC sums with total to £30,000 which will include kitchen, utility room, sanitary fittings and fireplaces. Please ask agent for the nominated suppliers
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: To be assessed
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 3000 sq ft approx
A very elegant detached country home newly constructed and wonderfully designed for modern living, presenting an opportunity for a discerning purchaser to fulfil a desire to create a truly exclusive residence tailored to an individual taste and requirements. The property enjoys a prime rural setting, discretely tucked away just off the Edentrillick Road with a beautiful outlook to the surrounding landscape taking in the Dromara Hills yet convenient to the main Dromore to Ballynahinch Road and indeed Hillsborough Village with the A1 carriageway. The property will be finished to a high standard of finish with a good PC allowance for a personal choice of kitchen, fireplace and sanitary fittings. An easy flow of interior accommodation embraces a more contemporary approach to 21st century living having an open plan live-in style kitchen, dining and family area with access to an adjoining sun room.
Orchard Hill Road is just off the Edentrillick Road south of Hillsborough.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »