- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached house
- Four bedrooms (one with ensuite)
- 4 WCs throughout the property
- Downstairs double bedroom
- Ground floor wet room
- Second floor living room with kitchen facilities and separate cloakroom with wc.
- Panoramic sea views
- Raised paved second floor balcony to rear
- Enclosed private paved garden to rear
- Enclosed private off-road parking for 2 cars
- Solid oak internal doors
- Beam vacuum system
- Brushed chrome light fittings
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Cul-de-sac location
- Unique well presented property
Additional InformationA truly stunning 4 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular cul-de-sac location, just a few minutes walk from West Strand beach, shops, restaurants, ideally located close to Royal Portrush Golf Club, and the vast array of amenities which the beautiful sea-side town of Portrush has to offer. This beautifully presented home has been thoughtfully extended and fully renovated providing the following accommodation.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, cloakroom with wc, downstairs double bedroom with bay window, kitchen open plan to dining/living area, utility room, and wet room.
First Floor: Landing, Three bedrooms (one with ensuite), and bathroom.
Second Floor: Living room with kitchen and bathroom facilities, sliding doors to raised paved balcony to enjoy the panoramic sea views.
Exterior: Enclosed private paved garden to rear. Private off road parking for 2 cars, and secure garage.
We highly recommend internal inspection at the earliest opportunity to appreciate all that this fabulous house has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door with glazed side panel. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Storage under stairs.
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.771m x 3.625m (12' 4" x 11' 11")
Bay window, laminate floor. Recessed spotlights. Corniced ceiling. Tiled surround fireplace and hearth, wooden surround, electric insert.
- 5.274m x 3.005m (17' 4" x 9' 10")
Kitchen open to dining/living
Cream high and low level units with contrast worktop. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer. Integrated fridge, integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher, built-in electric hob and oven, stainless steel extractor unit with glass rim. Tiled between the units, tiled floor. Free standing island unit. Recessed spotlights. High level open display with light, pelmet with lights over sink, cupboards with under lights.
- DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 5.012m x 3.413m (16' 5" x 11' 2")
Open plan to Dining/living area
Dining area with PVC French doors to rear. Corniced ceiling, television points, tiled floor. Living area with tiled fireplace and hearth, wood surround and electric insert, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.857m x 1.517m (12' 8" x 4' 12")
Range of cream shaker style low level units with contrast worktop and upstand. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
Two part glazed PVC doors to side and rear of property.
- WET ROOM:
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, mains shower fitting. Fully tiled walls and floor. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator.
- 4.448m x 2.605m (14' 7" x 8' 7")
Up and over door, light, and power.
- Built-in airing cupboard. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.804m x 3.616m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Bay window, corniced ceiling, laminate floor, recessed spotlights, television point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with mains fitting. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome towel radiator, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.26m x 3.155m (13' 12" x 10' 4")
Laminate floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.044m x 3.025m (9' 12" x 9' 11")
Laminate floor, recessed spotlights, television point.
- White suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with mixer taps, mains shower over bath, shower screen. Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, and floor. Chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, sensor lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.033m x 4.703m (23' 1" x 15' 5")
Living Area with oak floor. Two Velux windows. Sliding doors to raised paved balcony area with glazed panels. Panoramic sea views.
Small kitchen area with black doors and granite effect worktops. Stainless steel circular sink bowl with mixer tap, recessed spotlights.
- Floating low flush w.c., floating sink unit with mixer tap, extractor fan. Chrome towel radiator.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Stoned garden to front with plants, shrubs, and bushes, tarmac path, outside lights. Private off-road parking for 2 cars, and garage. Enclosed private paved garden to rear, outside water tap.
Travelling from Portstewart along the coast road turn right at the mini-roundabout where you will find Morrison Park located on the right hand side of the road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »