Banbridge, BT32 4QH
5 Bed Detached House
Offers around £269,950
Contact the Agent
Quinn Estate Agents
Offers around £269,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms, Two Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Space
- Separate Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC -
- Leasehold - Ground Rent 5p per Annum
This stunning five bedroom home has a lot to offer a growing family, comprising of five good sized bedrooms, two on ground floor, two reception rooms, ground floor and first floor bathrooms and finished to a high standard throughout. Outside the property you have a large tarmac driveway providing ample parking, easily maintained lawns with large decking area to rear, extremely private. Garage with additional storeroom. The house is situated in a quiet cud de sac within the mature development of Mornington on the Dromore Road Banbridge and is in easy walking distance of shops, schools and the bus stop and being within close proximity of the A1 carriageway for those needing to commute on a daily basis.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall with wooden flooring, access to first floor, dining room, living room. Main living room with stunning flooring, large window & TV Point. Dining room with tiled flooring and door accessing side of house. Kitchen fitted with a modern range of units to include Belfast sink, integrated hob & oven, space for free standing fridge freezer and breakfast bar area. Two ground floor bedrooms or one as a family room as currently used. Ground floor bathroom, fully tiled and fitted with W.C, wash hand basin, bath & shower cubicle.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Three first floor bedrooms, two with laminate flooring, landing with eaves storage and a first floor bathroom comprising bath, W.C & wash hand basin.
- Ample off road parking to the front of the property leading to entrance of the garage. Steps to the left hand side leading to the side and rear gardens which is very private with small grass lawn area and decking.
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226 or email - [email protected]
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
[email protected] . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing