- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant detached Canadian Timber home with exceptional charm and character
- Entrance hallway with delightful study area
- Spacious open plan drawing room and dining room with a feature brick built floor to ceiling chimney breast and open fire and a reclaimed wooden floor
- Octagonal Sun Room turret to the front with feature wooden floor
- Spacious PVC double glazed conservatory overlooking the beautiful leafy gardens to the front and side
- Charming Fitted kitchen with ample high and low level units and storgae space
- Adjoining utility room with a wide range of fitted high and low level units including an inset indoor bar-b-que!
- Four bedrooms plus a study/dressing room option
- Master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and an adjoining ensuite shower room
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway and parking area
- Detached garage block with 2 separate store rooms
- Stunning gardens beautifully landscaped and well stocked with a wide variety of trees and shrubs as well as cottage style planting providing adornment throughout the year
- Early Viewng is encouraged
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this charming countryside home that is nestled on the edge of Donaghcloney. An increasingly popular location with views across open fields to the front. The village has an array of local amenities as well as Donaghcloney Primary School and good road networks for other provincial towns and cities.
Offering four bedrooms and three light and bright reception spaces, this 1930's Canadian Timber home was imported to Northern Ireland and presents a unique opportunity for any prospective purchaser. Offering flexibility it its layout and priced to allow for reconfiguration and modernisation.
Combining the benefits of countryside rural life whilst remaining convenient to Dromore, Banbridge, Hillsborough and Lisburn and with easy commuting distance of Belfast. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.17m x 4.92m (23' 6" x 16' 2")
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.5m x 2.48m (8' 2" x 8' 2")
- 5.64m x 4.35m (18' 6" x 14' 3")
- 3.95m x 4.39m (12' 12" x 14' 5")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
- SUN PORCH
- 3.15m x 3.21m (10' 4" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 6.76m (11' 8" x 22' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.46m x 3.23m (8' 1" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.23m (13' 1" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 3.24m (9' 8" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.27m x 3.45m (20' 7" x 11' 4")
- STUDY/DRESSING ROOM
- 4.65m x 2.51m (15' 3" x 8' 3")
- 4.09m x 4.87m (13' 5" x 15' 12")
When leaving Dromore via the Lurgan Road towards Moira/Lurgan. Turn left before Gamblestown into Monree Road. Continue for just over two miles and no.12 is located on the right hand side.
When leaving Donaghcloney via the Monree Road, no.12 is located on the left hand side as you leave the village.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »