This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Home in a Much Sought After Location
- Views Over Ward Park
- Lounge / Dining Room / Family Room / Conservatory
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom / First Floor Shower Room with Dual Access / Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing / Alarm System
- Attached Garage / Gardens to Front and Rear
Additional InformationCharming detached home offering well proportioned accommodation on an attractive mature site with delightful views and direct access onto Ward Park.
Comprising cloakroom, lounge, dining room, family room, conservatory, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and dual access shower room, this home offers versatile accommodation which can easily be adapted to suit the needs of one's family. Externally there is an attached garage, gardens to front and enclosed to rear, with ample parking available to the front of the house.
Situated just minutes walk from the town centre and just around the corner from Bangor Golf Club, the property is in a much admired and sought after location and fitting surroundings for such a lovely home.
Viewing is highly recommended and internal inspection is a must to appreciate all it has to offer.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Leaded glass front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Parquet flooring. Cloaks cupboard with access to:-
- Coloured suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- LOUNGE:17' 5" x 12' 0" (5.31m x 3.66m)
- Marble fireplace with wood mantle, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:13' 5" x 9' 5" (4.09m x 2.87m)
- Built in shelving, corniced ceiling, sliding doors to:-
- FAMILY ROOM:14' 8" x 10' 0" (4.47m x 3.05m)
- Marble fireplace with mahogany surround, corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN:10' 5" x 9' 2" (3.18m x 2.79m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, plumbed for dishwasher, wall tiling.
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY:13' 0" x 7' 8" (3.96m x 2.34m)
- Access to garage.
- BEDROOM (1):16' 0" x 10' 6" (4.88m x 3.2m)
- Narrowing to 12'10". Plus full length range of built in robes. Access to shower room.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 7" x 13' 0" (4.14m x 3.96m)
- Plus large walk in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 6" x 11' 0" (3.51m x 3.35m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower and shower screen door, vanitory basin with storage under, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower area with independent electric Mira shower unit, wall tiling, extractor fan.
- GARAGE:23' 5" x 9' 0" (7.14m x 2.74m)
- Automatic up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Enclosed rear garden backing onto Ward Park laid out in lawns with flowerbeds and paved patio area. Outside water tap and light.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views