- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four bedrooms, three reception rooms plus home office, c.2750 sq ft
- Beautifully appointed detached family home
- Impressive standard of finish and fittings
- Magnificent dining/kitchen area with extensive range of solid wood walnut units, polished granite worktops and quality appliances
- Spacious utility room with walnut effect units and polished granite worktops
- Bathroom with double jacuzzi bath, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, 'Jack & Jill' ensuite to bedrooms two and three, ground floor cloakroom
- Beautifully mature gardens, partly wooded, backing onto rolling fields, private patio area and log cabin
- Pressurised gas fired central heating, underfloor to ground floor
- Bespoke hardwood double glazed sliding sash windows
- Principal rooms with ceiling speakers for home music system
- Photovoltaic panels to rear roof for 'free' hot water
- Double integral garage and generous parking
- Electric remote control gates and sweeping Ashmac driveway
- Idyllic, peaceful location, just a short walk into town
- Easy commuting distance to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards
- Heat recovery ventilation system (HRVS)
- High standard of insulation throughout
Additional InformationThe Agent's Perspective…
Surrounded by extensive mature gardens, c.3/4 acre in a woodland setting, this beautifully finished Georgian style detached home is approached through remote controlled electric gates and via a sweeping driveway.
Located on the Northern perimeters of Donaghadee it is a short walk to the town centre, which boasts a variety of restaurants and shops as well as its own lighthouse and harbour. The location is also within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards.
The standard of finish and appliances is exceptional including a magnificent solid wood kitchen with extensive polished granite worktops. The main bathroom includes a double jacuzzi bath, there are two ensuite bathrooms and a downstairs cloakroom, all feature high specification sanitary ware.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Georgian style solid front door with double glazed panels and fan light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature oak staircase and minstrel gallery to first floor.
- 3.89m x 2.36m (12' 9" x 7' 9")
Extensive range of built-in cupboards, filing drawers and desk. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Roca suite comprising; floating vanity unit wash hand basin with Keuco mixer taps, wc, concealed dual flush wall mounted cistern, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage lighting. Illuminated wall mounted mirror
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 4.44m (17' 7" x 14' 7")
Feature fireplace, cast ironinset, polished granite hearth, marble surround, oak flooring, speakers for home music system, double bevelled glazed doors to hall.
- MAGNIFICENT DINING/KITCHEN
- 9.4m x 7.01m (30' 10" x 23' 0")
Extensive range of solid walnut high and low level units, glazed display dresser, Franke one and ¾ tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset into polished granite worktop. Fisher and Paykel stainless steel cooker with six gas burners and double electric ovens, stainless steel canopy extractor, glass splashback, large polished granite centre island, circular preparation sink with boiling water filtered mixer tap, Neff microwave, Fisher and Paykel 'American' fridge freezer, Fisher and Paykel double dishwasher drawers. Dining area has contemporary hole in wall gas fire, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage lighting, speakers for home music system. Double bevelled glass doors to:
- 5.18m x 3.91m (17' 0" x 12' 10")
Vaulted ceiling, ceramic titled floor, windows on three sides with views into garden. Speakers for home music system. Double patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
Extensive range of walnut effect units, Franke stainless steel sink with mixer tap inset into polished granite worktop. Space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor. Door to rear garden. Door to garage
- Oak staircase to:
- MINSTERL GALLERY
- Overlooking reception hall.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.42m (17' 6" x 14' 6")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes, dressing table, drawers and window seats. Speakers for home music system.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Kohler suite comprising floating feature wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc with concealed cistern, Matki fully tiled double shower cubicle with drencher and thermostatically controlled shower, chrome heated towel rail, Schneider sensor illuminated mirrored cabinet, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, HRVS remote panel.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.89m (13' 0" x 12' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Roca suite comprising floating wash hand basin, Roca wc with concealed cistern, Matki fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, chrome heater towel radiator, Schneider sensor illuminated mirrored cabinet, recessed lighting, HRVS remote control panel, tiled floor. Also ensuite to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.81m (13' 5" x 12' 6")
(Rear) Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 2.36m (12' 9" x 7' 9")
- Phoenix double jacuzzi bath with telephone hand shower, Kohler suite comprising wc with concealed cistern, feature floating wash hand basin, Keuco recessed sensor illuminated mirrored bathroom cabinet. Two chrome heater towel radiators, recessed lighting, tiled floor, HRVS remote control panel.
- Walk-in closet. Separate hotpress with hot water cylinder. Folding ladder to floored roofspace.
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.87m x 5.56m (19' 3" x 18' 3")
Twin, insulated electric remote controlled roller doors. Worcester condensing gas fired central heating boiler.
- Sweeping Ashmac driveway with generous parking. Double entrance pillars with electric remote controlled gates.
- LOG CABIN
- 4.78m x 4.72m (15' 8" x 15' 6")
Possible home office/teenage den. Light and power. Double doors.
- Sandstone paths and private sun terrace/barbecue area. Extensive mature gardens to front, side and rear including shrubberies, mature indigenous trees, boundary fencing and natural stream water feature.
- External taps.
Coming from Groomsport/Bangor along the High Bangor Road, pass junction of Newtownards Road and New Road at Hightress service station and Manor Farm Crescent is first right. Turn in and take first left which is Manor Wood and go to the far end to number 12.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »