This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Converted Former Schoolhouse
- Fully Fitted Throughout, Ready To Lease
- Approximately 80 Covers Over Two Floors
- Busy Location In A Quaint Village
- Two Working Kitchens And Outside Storage Pantry
- Large Garden With Multiple Possibilities
- Close Proximity To Newtownards And Bangor
- Optional Adjoining Access With Successful Business Next Door
Additional InformationLocated in the heart of Greyabbey, 12 Main Street was previously the Schoolhouse for the village and was converted from a house to a coffee shop and restaurant 12 years ago.
Since then it has been the focal point of the village acting as a stop off for many people travelling down the Ards Peninsula or just as a popular pit stop. Boasting a square footage of approximately 1600, seating is over 2 floors with approximately 80 covers. There is a large kitchen with separate prep kitchen and a garden to the rear with multiple possibilities. There is also optional, adjoining access to the busy gift shop next door.
Tastefully decorated, fully fitted and ready to trade, this property ensures ease of tenancy and will be a unique opportunity to lease a well established business in a quaint, busy village.Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »