- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Proportioned Semi Detached Villa In Popular Residential Location
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Modern Three Piece White Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower Over Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed / PVC Fascias & Soffits
- Gardens Front & Rear With Lawns And Decked Area / Off Street Parking
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home Or For Investment Purposes
- Convenient Location Near To Transport Links To Belfast
Additional InformationThis well proportioned semi detached villa is situated in a popular and convenient residential location just off the Clandeboye Road, Bangor. The property offers three first floor bedrooms, a spacious lounge open plan through to dining area, modern fitted kitchen with range of fitted cupboards and built-in oven and hob, as well as a modern three piece white bathroom suite. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with lawns, hedging and raised decked area. The home further benefits from double glazing, an oil heating system, off street parking and PVC fascias. This property makes for an ideal investment home or for first time buyers alike and is available with no onward chain.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screen, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, under stairs cupboard.
- 3.61m x 3.53m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, open plan to:
- DINING AREA:
- 2.59m x 2.36m (8' 6" x 7' 9")
Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- 3.1m x 2.44m (10' 2" x 8' 0")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, part tiled walls.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.67m (13' 5" x 8' 9")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.03m (12' 5" x 6' 8")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 1.85m (10' 4" x 6' 1")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Three piece white suite, panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, wash hand basin on wood effect unit, push button WC, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- To front - edged lawns, generous tarmac driveway.
To rear - edged lawns, raised timber decked area, hedging, enclosed, side gate, boiler house, PVC oil tank, outside tap.
Travelling along the Clandeboye Road out of Bangor, continue through the lights on to the upper section of Clandeboye Road. Take the turn on the right in to Clandeboye Heights and continue over the hill to the end and turn right in to Loverock Way. No.12 is along at the far end on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
94th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »