- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Electric Heating
- Has Been Vacant For Over 2 Years So Eligible For 5% Vat Rate On New Works
- Separate 12 Space Car Park To Rear That May Be Subdivided Into Residential Or Commercial Use STP
- Huge Potential For Converting Coach House To Rear Into Separate Dwelling STP
- Four Storey Design At Present
- Can Be Use As A Main Home Or Office Block
Additional InformationA well maintained large four storey period property previously used for both residential and commercial establishments over its life time. The property could be used in an office accommodation or converted into residential use or subdivided into multiple units (STP) and can be easily converted back to residential use with many of the original features still remaining intact. The property also benefits from owning a large car parking area to the rear that accommodates twelve cars immediately behind Coleraine town centre as well as owning a former unconverted original coach home to rear of property.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With under stairs storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- MAIN RECEPTION ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.78m (16' 11" x 12' 5")
With original cornice and coving, serving desk, waiting area and part tiled floor. Present counter and office partitions can be easily removed in order to return back into a lounge area.
- LARGE ROOM:
- 7.57m x 3.3m (24' 10" x 10' 10")
With original cornice and coving and strip pine ceiling to rear.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With shower cubicle.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.88m (9' 0" x 6' 2")
With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units, plumbed for automatic washing machine and drawer bank.
- 5.66m x 5.m (18' 7" x 16' 5")
- 4.62m x 3.3m (15' 2" x 10' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c. wash hand basin and walk in shower cubicle.
- With w.c., wash hand basin and bath with tiling above.
- 5.59m x 4.7m (18' 4" x 15' 5")
- 4.72m x 3.45m (15' 6" x 11' 4")
- 5.69m x 2.9m (18' 8" x 9' 6")
- 3.4m x 2.87m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
- Outside to rear there is a large concrete yard area extending to Coach home 18'7 x 14'9 (Double height ceilings and ready for conversion). There is also another car park with 12 car parking spaces which could be used for the main building or separately rented to derive a rental income. Please note offers could be considered for the car parking area separate to the main building.
Located on your left hand side opposite Coleraine PSNI station.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »