- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Two receptions including sunroom
- Modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Utility room
- Well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite
- Three piece bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Off street parking
- Floor area: Approx 1291 sq ft
12 Lisnagrilly Hall, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house two receptions including a sunroom, generous sized bedrooms including a master with en-suite, modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, utility room and downstairs WC. Situated just off Long Lane, 12 Lisnagrilly Hall is in one of Portadown's most sough after areas. With a modern finish throughout, it will appeal to a range of buyers and early viewings are recommended.
Located off Long Lane, Gilford Road Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 19' 1'' x 6' 9'' (5.81m x 2.06m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage.
- Lounge 16' 5'' x 12' 11'' (5.00m x 3.93m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Gas fireplace.
- Kitchen/Diner 19' 7'' x 13' 0'' (5.96m x 3.96m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with integrated hob, oven, dishwasher and microwave. Space for fridge/freezer. Range of high and low level units. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Utility room
- Single panel radiator. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear garden.
- Comprising of: low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Sunroom 9' 0'' x 9' 0'' (2.74m x 2.74m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space and hot press.
- Master bedroom 17' 8'' x 12' 0'' (5.38m x 3.65m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 6' 4'' x 5' 10'' (1.93m x 1.78m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC, mains shower and wash hand basin. Tiled splash back and shower enclosure. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 1'' x 12' 4'' (3.68m x 3.76m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.89m x 2.39m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 10' 6'' x 7' 6'' (3.20m x 2.28m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment and tiled splash back, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double panel radiator.
- The front of the property offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. Lawn area and shrubbery. Rear garden is fully enclosed and offers patio and decking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »