- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive red brick semi detached
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Lounge with contemporary wall mounted fireplace
- Open plan Kitchen - Dining (Modern kitchen with range of built in appliances plus uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden)
- Cloaks WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Gas central heating / uPVC double glazing
- Tarmac driveway / Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio
- Conveniently located, popular residential area
- Ideal for those wishing to commute.
Additional InformationThe property offers bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprising hallway, lounge with contemporary wall mounted fireplace, an open plan kitchen/dining plus cloaks wc. Upstairs, are 3 well proportioned bedrooms plus luxury bathroom. The property has been tastefully finished and decorated in neutral tones throughout. Further enhanced by gas central heating and fully floored roofspace with light and power. Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden in lawn and a tarmac driveway offers off street parking.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of Bangor, Green Road has grown to be a highly sought after residential location due to its quality of housing, proximity to various local amenities including Bloomfield Shopping Centre & Retail Park, plus several primary and secondary schools. Also ideal for commuters, offering ease of access to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards via arterial routes.
- HARDWOOD FRONT DOOR
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.1m x 3.5m (16' 9" x 11' 6")
Wall mounted fireplace with remote controlled electric fire.
- KITCHEN - OPEN PLAN:
- 4.6m x 2.7m (15' 1" x 8' 10")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, wood block effect laminate work tops, range of built-in appliances to include Beko 4-ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, Beko electric oven, built-in fridge freezer, built-in washing machine, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, skirting lighting, uPVC double glazed sliding doors to exterior.
- CLOAKS WC:
- Comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.m x 2.5m (13' 1" x 8' 2")
at widest points. TV and phone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.8m x 2.5m (12' 6" x 8' 2")
TV and phone point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.4m x 2.1m (7' 10" x 6' 11")
TV and phone point.
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- With light, Vaillant boiler.
- Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio.
At the Rathgael roundabout on the Bangor carriageway, turn onto Balloo Road. Continue along Balloo Road for approximately 1km then turn right onto Rathgill Parade. Continue straight through the mini roundabout road. Linen Avenue is second turn on the right. Number 12 is on the right hand side of the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »