- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms With Ensuite To the Master
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen With Dining Area, And Range Of Appliances.
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Heating
- Driveway To The Side With Parking For Two Cars.
- Enclosed Garden To The Rear
- Property Is Being Let Unfurnished
- Available from Mid July 2021
Additional InformationWe would anticpate good demand for this very well presented semi-detached property which comes to the market to rent. It is located convenient to local schools in the area, Belfast City Centre, City Airport and Titanic Quarter, potential tenants should also note that Lewis Drive is close to Ballyhackamore Village, Connswater Shopping Centre, C S Lewis Square, and the Comber Greenway.
Offering spacious accommodation throughout, the layout comprises a living room with feature fireplace, a generous modern kitchen with dining area, a separate utility room, and a downstairs cloakroom with WC. On the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) as well as a main bathroom in white suite.
Outside, the property enjoys off street parking to the side for two cars, and an enclosed garden to the rear.
The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. It is being let unfurnished and is available from 14th July 2021.
Immediate viewing is recommended Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555
- Entrance Door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood florring, with under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.35m (16' 6" x 11' 0")
Fireplace with polished granite insert and hearth housing gas fire.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.36m x 3.18m (17' 7" x 10' 5")
Full range of high and low level units. Four ring gas hob. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Eye level oven. Dishwasher. Polished tiled floor
French double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.46m x 1.78m (8' 1" x 5' 10")
Plumbed for washing machine, stainlee steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
Laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.67m (12' 3" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.57m (8' 8" x 8' 5")
Laminate wood flooring.
- Access to roof space with aluminium ladder
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps and xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Outside to the rear is an enclosed garden laid with artifical grass enjoying afternoon and evening sun.
Driveway with parking for 2 cars.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »