- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive detached country home with stunning country views
- Four spacious bedrooms, two bedrooms on the ground floor, two bedrooms on the first floor
- Drawing room with antique style fireplace open plan the the sun room with open rural views to the fields at the front
- Family room with antique style fireplace
- Spacious bathroom on the ground floor with corner bath and shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin
- First floor shower room
- Country style kitchen, open plan to the dining room with ample high and low level units
- Separate utility room or laundry room
- Some PVC double glazed windows and some double glazed windows in wooden frames
- Attractive front door with stained glass windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Spacious gardens to the front laid out in lawns and enclosed rear garden with patio areas. Driveway and parking leading to a detached garage
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: £1804.74 per year as of 8/9/18
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 1873 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This delightful detached country home is a welcome addition to the current market providing a wonderful character for modern living in a beautiful rural setting. The property is positioned within close proximity to the Lany Road for Moira and Hillsborough and their major commuter links as well Meadow Bridge Primary School. For those seeking a character home with practical accommodation in a rural and convenient setting, this is one not to be missed!
From Moira, take Hillsborough Old Road at the bottom of the village and proceed to the Meadow Road. Turn right and continue onto the Lany Road. Laverys Bridge Road is on the right hand side. No. 12 has a For Sale board.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »