12 Laverys Bridge Road, Moira BT67 0PQ
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- An Attractive Detached Property Occupying A Delightful Rural Setting Between Moira And Hillsborough
- Sitting Room With Cast Iron And Slate Fireplace
- Separate Living Room With Cast Iron And Slate Fireplace And Double Doors To Sun Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area And Integrated Appliances / Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms / Spacious Bathroom And First Floor Shower Room With Electric Shower
- Front And Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns With Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Mostly Double Glazed Windows In Wooden And PVC Frames
- Detached Garage/Store / Viewing Is Highly Recommended
An Attractive Detached Property Occupying A Delightful Rural Setting Between Moira And Hillsborough
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled Floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Maple Floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.24m (14' 6" x 10' 8")
Cast iron fireplace and slate hearth.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.24m x 3.3m (10' 8" x 10' 10")
Cast iron fireplace and slate hearth. Glazed double doors to Sun Room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.54m x 3.76m (14' 11" x 12' 4")
Measurement taken to widest point. Solid maple floor. Double glazed double doors to paved patio area.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.9m x 2.75m (22' 8" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units, Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Microwave. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. PVC double glazed back door. Recessed spot lights. Tiled floor.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Solid maple floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.01m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.09m x 2.69m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.38m (9' 11" x 7' 10")
White suite. Corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.7m x 3.7m (12' 2" x 12' 2")
Measurement taken into sloping ceiling with dormer window. Range of built-in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.62m x 3.24m (11' 11" x 10' 8")
Measurement taken into sloping ceiling with dormer window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
- Front and rear gardens laid in lawn.
- 5.03m x 5.77m (16' 6" x 18' 11")
Measurement taken to widest point. Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough proceed along A1 dual carriageway, take first right into Moira Road, approximately 2.8 miles turn left into
Laverys Bridge Road, number 12 is 100 metres on left.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »