- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extensively renovated, extended semi detached home offering luxury living space in this private cul de sac setting.
- Three excellent bedrooms to include the Master bedroom with recently installed, luxury ensuite shower room and dressing area.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Luxury recently fitted kitchen.
- Luxury recently installed bathroom sutie with feature tiling.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Off street carparking.
- Well maintained gardens.
- A magnificent home that must be internally viewed to be appreciated.
Wonderfully renovated and reconfigured throughout, this magnificent, extended semi detached home offers modernised, luxury living space and leaves the lucky new owner with little to do but simply add furniture. Uniquely tucked away in this private cul de sac setting and offering excellent access to schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider Service and easy commuting to Belfast and Lisburn, this fine example must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite dressing room and luxurious, recently installed ensuite shower room. Two separate reception rooms. Luxury, recently installed fitted kitchen with feature island and contemporary tiling. Separate utility / kitchen area off main living room. Recently installed, luxurious white bathroom suite with feature bath and beautiful tiled walls and floor. Gas central heating with Worcester gas boiler. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed, well maintained gardens. Thoughtfully and superbly presented throughout, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C69.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Spotlights, beautiful tiled floor, feature double doors to;
- DINING ROOM 11'5 x 10'1 (3.48m x 3.07m)
- Beautiful tiled floor, access to;
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN 13'1 x 13'3 (3.99m x 4.04m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, extractor fan, beautiful tiled floor and partially tiled walls, under unit lighting, feature island, spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM 17'2 x 11'1 (5.23m x 3.38m)
- Beautiful tiled floor, access to;
- UTILITY ROOM 10'3 X 7'0 (3.12m X 2.13m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in double oven, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, beautiful tiled floor, partially tiled walls, Worcester gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful feature tiled walls and floor, spotlights, pvc stripped ceiling, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 13'3 x 10'7 (4.04m x 3.23m)
- Feature dressing area, shelved storage, spotlights.
- LUXURIOUS ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, vanity unit, chrome towel warmer, extractor fan, spotlights, feature tiled walls and floor, pvc stripped ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3 10'0 x 7'10 (3.05m x 2.39m)
- Stairs to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 10'0 x 10'0 (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Velux window, spotlights.
- Off street carparking, well maintained garden and privately enclosed, well maintained garden to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »