- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Spacious And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Generous Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Contemporary oak And Granite Fireplace / Karndean Oak Floor
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Open Plan To Family Room
- Family Room With PVC Double Glazed Double Doors Leading To Patio And Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite
- Good Sized Rear Garden Laid In Lawn And Paved Patio Area / Pavior Brick Set Driveway/Parking Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Excellent C77 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
- Oak Internal Panelled Doors
A Spacious And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Generous Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled and double glazed entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase with spindled balustrade.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 5.2m x 3.51m (17' 1" x 11' 6")
Contemporary oak fire surround with granite inset and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Karndean oak floor with border feature. Coving.
- SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 5.8m x 3.08m (19' 0" x 10' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap, Baumatic integrated oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated Baumatic dishwasher. Integrated Hotpoint washing machine. Built in cupboard with Baxi gas fired boiler. Under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Open plan to Family Room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed double door leading to Patio and rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc, Slate effect tiled floor. Feature part tiled walls with pebble effect. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.54m x 3.24m (11' 7" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.61m x 2.6m (8' 7" x 8' 6")
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite. Larger type bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Slate effect tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Separate airing cupboard.
- Front garden with shrubs in gravel. Pavior brick set driveway/parking area. Good sized and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with shrubs in gravel beds. Paved patio area. Feature railing and pedestrian gate to driveway. Outside tap and lights.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Boomers Way turn into Lady Wallace Road, at T junction turn right and then left into Lady Wallace Gardens, take first right and number 12 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
69th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »