12 Lady Wallace Forge, Thaxton Village, Lisburn BT28 3WQ
2 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently built 2 bedroom townhouse
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances open planned to ample dining area
- Lounge with wall mounted gas fire place
- 2 spacious bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite shower room)
- Excellent white fitted bathroom suite
- Downstairs WC & storage room
- Garden to rear
- Private car port
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- EPC: C74
This recently built and luxury townhouse situated approx. 8 miles from Lisburn city centre is truly living at its very best. Thaxton village enjoys both the benefits of fast, direct access to Lisburn and Belfast and the seclusion of a rural setting.
This modern townhouse features spacious lounge with wall mounted gas fire place, kitchen with the latest built in appliances open planned to ample dining area with French windows leading to the rear enclosed garden. Downstairs you will also find a WC and separate storage room. Upstairs there are 2 bright bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite shower), and excellent white fitted family bathroom suite.
Overall a beautiful home in a popular area! It's an opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike.
Kitchen 14' 8 x 9' 4 (4.47m x 2.85m)
Living room 14' 8 x 11' 9 (4.48m x 3.58m)
Bathroom 7' 7 x 6' 9 (2.30m x 2.07m)
Bedroom 1 10' 4 x 10' 2 (3.15m x 3.11m)
Bedroom 2 10' 9 x 10' 2 (3.28m x 3.10m)
Ensuite 4' 10 x 7' 7 (1.48m x 2.30m)
81st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »