- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent mid terrace home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen with dining
- Deluxe shower suite
- Ground floor w.c
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Low maintenance gardens
- Immaculate condition throughout
Conveniently positioned just off Belvoir Drive, this deceptively spacious mid terrace property is sure to be of instant appeal given it's convenient location so many local amenities including shops, schools, bus and arterial routes, and for those who enjoy the outdoors, it also offers ease of access to Belvoir Park Forest and Shaw's Bridge. The accommodation is both bright and spacious and offers three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, a good size lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area, a 1st floor shower room as well as having the added bonus of a very handy ground floor w.c. Also enjoying oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, and low maintenance gardens finished with artificial grass to the front and to the rear. A fine home, finished to the highest of standards throughout is one that will surely be of instant appeal to a wide range of purchasers from 1st time buyers, those looking to up-size, as well a proving to be a worthwhile investment. Immediate viewing is essential, you do not want to miss this opportunity!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, double doors leading to lounge.
- Lounge 14'2 x 13'7 (4.32m x 4.14m)
- Laminate flooring, recently constructed feature tv area with electric fire inset,
- Additional lounge image
- Modern kitchen / dining 13'11 x 10'2 (4.24m x 3.10m)
- Full range of high and low level units, double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, cooker and fridge freezer space, tiled floor, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed spotlights. Under stairs storage.
- Dining area
- Ground floor w.c 6'4 x 3'4 (1.93m x 1.02m)
- Comprising low flush w.c, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine.
- 1st floor
- Landing, Hot press. Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'8 (3.71m x 3.25m)
- Feature wall panelling, laminate flooring. Built in robe. Recently added additional built in robes and drawers. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'4 (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Laminate flooring, built in robe. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 8'4 (2.92m x 2.54m)
- Laminate flooring, built in robe.
- Shower room 6'1 x 5'9 (1.85m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Triton enrich shower unit, wash hand basin with storage below. Low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front finished with artificial grass, perfect for low maintenance.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens also finished with artificial grass, purpose built decking and seating area. Pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, outside light and tap. Potential off street parking with additional parking area to the rear.
- Purpose built seating area
- The property has also recently had Fascia board lighting fitted to the front and also to the rear of the property.
- Please note
- As required under the Estate Agency Act, we would advise that this property is owned by a relative of an employee of Ulster Property Sales.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »