- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Semi - Detached Family Home
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Excellent Kitchen With Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite With Bath & Walk In Shower
- Excellent Gardens To Front & Rear, Attached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Close To Leading Schools & Excellent Transport Links
We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi detached home, located in a quiet cul de sac just moments from Dunmurry Village. The accommodation is well proportioned and ideal for families or first time buyers looking a quality home in a sought after location. Comprising two reception rooms, kitchen open plan to dining area, three excellent bedrooms and contemporary bathroom suite the property is ready to move into. Outside there is an attached garage, enclosed garden to rear and front garden in lawn along with driveway. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are also in place. With close proximity to a range of leading schools, transport links and shops & restaurants, early viewing is recommended to appreciate this fine home.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch, tiled floor. Glass panelled entrance door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 14'1 x 11'3 (4.29m x 3.43m)
- Porcelain tiled flooring. Feature fireplace. Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM 18'9 x 11'7 (5.72m x 3.53m)
- Tiled flooring, wood burning stove with granite hearth. Bay window. Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN 18'9 x 16'6 (5.72m x 5.03m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- OPEN PLAN
- DINING AREA
- UTILITY AREA
- Gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine. Access to attached garage.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 11'11 x 11'4 (3.63m x 3.45m)
- Extensive range of sliding robes. Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'9 x 11'4 (4.19m x 3.45m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE 8'4 x 8'0 (2.54m x 2.44m)
- Laminate wood flooring. Built in cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin with storage below, panel bath, walk in shower, linen cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area, front garden in lawn, both surrounded by mature shrubs and greenery, attached garage, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »